Link 51 maintain rigorous management processes to ensure compliance with and certification to all relevant standards. We also produce, police and adhere to numerous policies covering health and safety, environmental and quality procedures etc.
Copies of these documents are available for your use from the links below.
- Insurance Details 2017-2018 – Confirmation of Employers Liability, Public and Products Liability, Professional Indemnity and Contractors All Risk & Hired In Plant Insurance cover for Whittan Group Ltd and subsidiary companies including Whittan Industrial Ltd.
- ISO 9001 – Certification of quality management system requirements for all areas of the business including: Facilities, People, Training, Services and Equipment.
- ISO 14001 – The globally recognised standard for environmental management, demonstrating that we take our environmental responsibilities seriously and limit any detrimental impact which could arise from our operations.
- BS OHSAS 18001– The international standard setting out the requirements for occupational health and safety management good practice for any size of organization.
- Quality Policy Statement – Details of our commitment to meet customer requirements and enhance customers’ satisfaction with our products and services by operating all of our processes under controlled conditions and to the highest possible quality.
- Environmental Policy Document – Details of our commitment to the effective management, monitoring and control of all operations through an environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001.
- Health & Safety Policy Document – Details of our commitment to the continual improvement in our Occupational Health and Safety Management activities and the recognition that the disciplines of occupational health and safety are integral to our management functions.
- Integrated Policy Document – Details of our commitment to implementing an Integrated Management System to work towards the continual improvement in terms of meeting customer requirements, providing safe working systems and preventing pollution.
- CHAS Certificate – Our Accreditation under the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) demonstrates our compliance with and sound management of current basic health and safety legislation.
- Safecontractor Certificate Certification of safecontractor accreditation with regard to: Pallet Racking, Shelving and Storage, Lockers and our ability to Subcontract.
- Constructionline Certificate Our registration with Constructionline means that we are pre-qualified to government standards. Constructionline certification improves and simplifies the PQQ process.
- British Safety Council Certificate As a member of the British Safety Council we are committed to keeping people safe and healthy at work.
- EU Declaration of Conformity – Read about our In-Charge Locker range’s compliance with the standard of household and similar electrical appliances safety in accordance with all key relevant directives.
- SEMA Certification As a founding member of the Storage Equipment Manufacturers’ Association (SEMA) we are committed to the safe design, installation and use of storage equipment. Here are some of SEMA’s recent bulletins outlining best practices that our manufacturers, designers, installers, inspectors and safety training teams adhere to:
- SEMA Bulletin No 1 – Racking repair
- SEMA Bulletin No 2 – Finger Build
- SEMA Bulletin No 3 – Rack Protection
- SEMA Bulletin No 4 – Rack Repairs by Straightening Damaged Uprights
- International Safety Award 2016 This award recognises the organisations strong commitment to good health and safety management.
For further information please contact 0800 169 5151 or click here to send us your enquiry directly.