We’re excited to announce that the website of our sister company, Link Lockers, has now been integrated with this website. So if you’ve ordered from Link Lockers in the past or have visited their website, you’ll now find their entire product range in the Lockers section of this website, plus Cupboards in the Cupboards section.
This move lets you view our entire storage range – which includes Mobile and Static Shelving, Pallet Racking, Trolley Storage Systems, Mezzanine Flooring, as well as Lockers and Cupboards – all in one place.
Here’s everything you need to know about the switchover.
- The Link Lockers website has been integrated with this website, so if you’re used to viewing our Lockers and Cupboards ranges on www.linklockers.co.uk, you’ll now find the same great products at www.link51.com as well as all our useful brochures, guides and case studies
- If you search for Link Lockers over the coming weeks or click on links from our email communications you will be taken straight to the brand new Lockers section of the Link 51 website
What’s stayed the same?
- Same fantastic and experienced sales and customer services teams
- Same high quality product range with access to even more fantastic storage products than before
- Same award winning UK manufacturing plant based in Telford, Shropshire which delivers 98.5% complete on time deliveries to our customers nationwide
- Same dedicated onsite haulage company
- Same terms and conditions, lead times, prices, delivery times etc.
- Same free site visit, space planning and design services
- Same interactive Locker Creator tool
Why the change?
- As a business we manufacture not only a wide range of Lockers and Cupboards, but a vast product portfolio of Static Shelving, HTM71 Storage, Mobile Shelving, Adjustable Pallet Racking, Pallet Shuttle Systems, Mezzanine Floors, Workbenches and more at our three UK manufacturing plants
- We want to provide our customers with access to the full range of storage solutions we are able to specify, design, manufacture and install across the UK
- This website now lets you browse our entire product range in one place, providing you with the only one stop storage solutions shop from a UK manufacturer
- This website has extra features such as a live chat function which lets you speak instantly with a storage expert, which means an improved browsing experience
What happens next?
- If you search Link Lockers or click on a pre-existing link to the Link Lockers website you will automatically be taken to the Lockers section of the Link 51 website
- The integration of Link Lockers into the Link 51 brand will be gradual and so our email addresses will remain Link Lockers, you may receive paper work from Link Lockers including quotes, invoices and terms and conditions. As time goes on you may notice a gradual changeover to the Link 51 brand
What do you need to do?
- Absolutely nothing – just sit back and enjoy the brand new easier to use website which is packed full of helpful information and a vast storage solution product range, which can help solve all sorts of storage problems, including personal items security, staff changing requirements, records management, office storage, hospital and HTM71 storage, retail shelving, library shelving, and warehouse and distribution centre pallet racking solutions
- If you’ve recently placed an order with Link Lockers this changeover won’t affect lead times or delivery dates in any way
If you have any questions please contact our sales office on 08000 733 300.