What is a filing audit?
A filing audit encompasses the detailed quantification and qualification of company documentation by media type, conditions and utility.
Typically the outcome of a filing audit will highlight the following:
- Current Filing Capacity
- Status of documentation e.g. live, archive, destruction
- Recommendations to make better use of floor space
Opportunities for file audits
- Inefficient Systems
- Space inefficiency
- The indexing of folders is a time consuming exercise, particularly when implementing a new filing system resulting in labelling a large volume of new folders.
- At Link 51 we have a dedicated Index Team that can undertake the project for you.
- Step One – Our experienced sales consultant will make file recommendations and assist with the label design to fall inline with your indexing system
- Step Two – Label Design will be signed off for approval to print.
- Step Three – To enable the filing team to produce labels, an excel spread sheet of file titles is required to be supplied by email.
- Step Four – The filing team will print and attach labels to the end tab of all your new folders
- Step Five – Safe delivery of Pre-Labelled Files to your office.