Our Mobile Shelving products are innovative and space-saving storage systems that are suitable for use in many workplaces. Manufactured from quality steel in the UK, they are designed to withstand considerable wear and tear, however, the best way to ensure the longevity of these systems is through regular maintenance.
Link 51 offer Mobile Shelving inspections and maintenance services, which help lower the overall cost of upkeep by identifying damage early on.
In order to comply with PUWER regulations it is recommended your Mobile Shelving System is inspected by an expert every 12 months. Our specially trained service engineers can come to your premises to review and test your storage equipment to ensure it is working correctly and is being used safely.
As part of this inspection our experts will provide you with a report fully detailing the current status of your mobile shelving system. This report will outline any instances of damage to the equipment and quote for any repair work that is required to guarantee its continued proper use.
We also offer Racking Safety Inspections to ensure the integrity and upkeep of your warehouse Pallet Racking Systems – click here to find out more.
Our Mobile Shelving maintenance teams will review your storage system thoroughly to identify any instances of damage. This includes asking the following:
- Are the tracks and surrounding floor areas clear of debris and not showing any signs of excessive wear?
- Are the tracks level and securely tightened?
- Are all handwheel knobs present and in good order?
- Have the wheels and bearings been checked for smooth operation?
- Are the wheels in the correct position in the tracks and do they show minimal levels of wear?
- Is the chassis showing any signs of distortion? Are the welds in good condition?
- Is the system loaded evenly?
If you think your Mobile Shelving System hasn’t been tested by an expert in the last 12 months or might be in need of repair, why not book an inspection or maintenance service with Link 51 today?
Fill in the form on the right of this page or call us on 0800 169 5151 to get in touch about Mobile Shelving inspections and repairs. Click here to view our contact details in full.