Our Aspire Library Shelving is extremely popular with interior design specialists and architects as it offers an impressive amount of storage space, excellent flexibility and is an extremely stylish option.
One of Aspire’s key strengths is its versatility as several accessories are available to tailor its storage capabilities to the requirements of different libraries.
These accessories include:
- Suspended book support – adjustable and easy to manoeuvre
- Magnetic book support – comes in two sizes for standard and oversized items like pamphlets
- Conversion brackets – a cost-effective way of transforming a regular shelf into a display
- Castor frames – lockable frames which allow shelving to be moved around the library
- Bay end tables – freestanding or shelf supported cost-effective reading areas
- Display/storage box – for flexible storage and display of journals and periodicals
- Multimedia shelf – incorporate CDs, DVDs and other media into library shelves with ease
- Goal post signage – help people find their way around with secure adjustable signs
Aesthetically, Aspire is also an extremely stylish range of library shelving. Bespoke end panels can be created depending on your customers’ wants and needs to suit both traditional and contemporary interiors. These are available in various finishes each adding a unique touch of finesse to the library’s overall design.
As with all of our shelving products, Aspire is manufactured in the UK and to help your customers make the most of their available space, our storage experts can accompany you to their premises and carry out a free site survey in certain cases, as well as space planning and design services.
For more information speak to our shelving experts on 01952 683 900.