Our range of static shelving systems can deal with practically any manually loaded storage requirement you could think of. From offices, commercial environments, schools, libraries and medical centres, to stockrooms, shop floors, warehouses and industrial settings – our static shelving systems are varied and versatile enough to be used in a vast range of workplaces.
Our static shelving systems come in various shapes, sizes and styles, but one thing that remains consistent throughout is the market leading quality of each product, which is a result of our UK based manufacturing expertise.
Our static shelving products cater for everything from storage of heavy duty loads to small loose parts:
- Stormor: Mono, Duo and Solo – versatile storage for office and commercial environments
- Euro Shelving – a more hard-wearing member of the Stormor family designed for warehouse and stockroom use
- Stockrax – a simple and adaptable tap together racking system
- Revolve Rotary Shelving – clever space saving units for filing and paperwork storage
- Small Parts Storage Accessories – plastic drawers and small parts containers that work in conjunction with our other shelving ranges for organisation of loose items
We’ve got over 60 years’ experience of manufacturing and supplying static shelving systems for companies in all sorts of industries and sectors across the UK. We also pride ourselves on helping every customer find the right static shelving to meet their needs and have developed a comprehensive set of pre and post sales services to do so.
We can arrange one of our highly trained storage experts to come to your premises, take measurements of the available space and talk through your storage requirements with you. They can then discuss our static shelving systems range with you, talk you through the benefits of each system and create a storage design tailored to your specific needs.
We find that this helps our customers end up with the right static shelving solution to aid their day-to-day working operations at the right price. Best of all, a site visit from one of our experts is completely free and without obligation.
Click through to the products listed below for more information on our static shelving ranges or call us today on 0800 169 5151 to speak to our team.